At MEEMMA, MARKETING d.o.o., Kotnikova ulica 05, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, registration number 8529205000, tax number 61917222, we are aware of the importance of personal data protection and therefore we handle your data responsibly and in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Personal Data Protection Act and the basic principles of personal data protection adopted by them.
MEEMMA, MARKETING d.o.o. takes care of the proper and lawful processing of personal data and their security, for which we have adopted internal acts and policies (rules on the processing and protection of personal data and security policy).
To facilitate an overview of what information we collect, for what purpose, how we treat it, and what rights you who give us your personal information have, we have prepared General Information on Personal Data Protection. For ease of reading, the term “processing” means collecting, using, accessing, retrieving and transmitting data.
1. The controller of personal data is MEEMMA, MARKETING d.o.o., Kotnikova ulica 09, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, registration number 8529205000, VAT nummber 61917222.
2. As part of our business activity, we may process the following personal information you provide to us:
– name and surname or company name;
– house address or business address;
– email or business email;
– the company in which you are employed;
– phone number;
– information (brand and model) about your car;
– bank account;
– work schedule.
In addition to the above, we also process personal data for which you give special consent to process it for other purposes and personal data obtained from public sources, when permitted by law.
3. At MEEMMA, MARKETING d.o.o. we obtain personal information from various sources, in most cases you provide it to us through activities on our website:
– contact via the online form for the purpose of contractual cooperation – agreement;
– product presentations;
– participation in the survey;
– brochure transfer;
– subscribe to newsletters;
– social media;
We also collect information about the use of our website by cookies and similar technologies for the purpose of monitoring the use of the website in order to provide a better user experience.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit our web pages, allowing our system to monitor when, how and what pages you visit, help record website traffic and identify your re-visit. Cookies may not access, read or modify any other information on your device or otherwise harm your device.
Performance cookies collect information about your visit and how you use our sites, e.g. which pages you visited most often, and if you have error messages about the functioning of the web pages. These cookies do not collect information that would allow the visitor to identify. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and is only used to improve the functioning of this site.
Functional cookies allow websites to remember the choices you make, e.g. your username, language, or country or region in which you are located, and ensure that the website adapts to your requirements. These cookies cannot monitor your browsing activity on other websites. They do not collect any information about users who could be used to advertise or remember which other pages outside our site you have visited.
4. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the conclusion and performance of a contract (contract of sale or agreement) with us and the performance of contractual obligations. We need this information for the reasons stated above, and without them our contractual relationships or business cannot be performed, or it can be significantly more difficult or less professional and of high quality.
We also process personal information because of our legitimate interests related to the conduct of our business activities, such as obtaining business opportunities, building a good business relationship, maintaining a business relationship. We may also process personal information for the benefit of third parties, such as for legal, business, security or marketing reasons, and information security.
We also process the information based on your consent as part of marketing activities.
5. For pre-contractual and contractual purposes, your information may be used to:
– performance before contractual activities, conclusion of the contract and performance of contractual obligations;
– providing effective customer support and building good business relationships with current and potential clients;
– improving and developing our solutions and services and adapting them to legal changes and upgrades;
– providing a friendly, personalized and efficient user experience in the case of data collection through the website;
– diagnosing technical problems, analyzing trends and for the technical management of websites.
In order to better understand the requirements and needs of the market and our customers, we also process your information for our legitimate interests, including:
– raising the quality, updating and adapting our solutions and services;
– satisfaction with our solutions and services;
– protecting the business of our business interests;
– informing on new solutions and products, training, legal changes and events;
– with respect to disclosure requirements and in the case of sale or purchase and / or assets, and in relation to any legal or supervisory process.
We may use your information for the purposes of conducting marketing activities and when you expressly agree and consent, subject to the terms and conditions under which your acquisition was obtained. If you do not give your consent to conduct marketing activities, give it in part or cancel it, we will inform you only in cases and in ways permitted by applicable law without personal consent (eg general information, without segmentation and profiling, product information) or the service that the customer uses).
When we process your personal information based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us a cancellation via e-mail support@meeloo- meemma.com. The effective date of such cancellation is 30 business days after we received your request.
6. Your personal data are used by our employees or persons who perform work for us, within the scope of their work responsibilities and powers, and are bound by the obligation to protect personal data as confidential.
We may be obliged to pass your personal information on request to other recipients who have a legal basis for such a request. These are primarily state bodies and other holders of public authority.
We may also share your information with our attorneys, internal and external auditors and tax and other consultants to perform their services in accordance with a contract with us.
7. The company may also transfer your personal information to third countries, in which case the appropriate level of personal data protection is ensured, either on the basis of Binding Corporate Rules, standard contractual clauses, privacy protection, or individual state and / or delegation, by decision of the appropriate authority, established an adequate level of protection of personal data.
8. The retention period for personal data differs based on the criteria of each category of personal data. Personal data shall be kept until the expiry of the time limits specified in the legislation. Deadlines can be up to 5 years or more.
The personal information we collect on the basis of your consent will be kept for as long as possible, as long as it is intended to be collected or until the consent is revoked. Revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until its revocation.
Certain information is also retained for the purpose of demonstrating compliance with your requirements.
9. In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights, subject to the right of revocation of your consent granted to us:
– Access to your personal data and correction of inaccurate data: You have the right to obtain confirmation from us that your personal data is processed, to whom and the right to access this data, information about the purpose of processing, users, retention periods and other information that they contain this information. You have the right to correct any inaccurate information concerning you. Please let us know of any changes to your personal information we hold about you so that the information we hold may be accurate and up-to- date.
– Right to request the deletion of data: in case the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you can cancel it at any time in writing. Revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing resulting from such consent prior to its revocation. You have the right to request the deletion of data if personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or if the personal data were processed illegally or the personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Slovenian law . The right of erasure is restricted in the event that the processing of personal data is required as required by Article 17 of the General Regulation. You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the General Regulation.
– The right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and you have the right to pass this information on to another data controller in accordance with your requirements within the limits and under the conditions laid down by law (if the processing of personal data is based on consent or contract and if the personal data are processed automatically and if technically feasible).
– Right to object to processing on the basis of a legitimate and / or legitimate interest: On grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data based on a legitimate and / or legitimate interest. We will cease processing your personal information unless we have proven compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or to enforce, or defend legal claims.
– The right to complain to the Information Commissioner of Slovenia: the company ensures that your personal data are processed in all aspects lawfully and in accordance with the regulations. If, however, you believe that your personal data is stored or otherwise processed contrary to the applicable regulations governing the protection of personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia.
10. In the field of information security, the company has adopted security policies aimed at protecting information assets and resources of MEEMMA, MARKETING d.o.o. against all hazards, internal or external, intentional or unintentional, in accordance with the recommendations of ISO / IEC 27001. In the context of Information Security, we pay particular attention to educating employees in the field of personal data work.
11. Manager contact information:
Official business name: MEEMMA, MARKETING d.o.o.
Person in charge of the company: Nataša Černovec
Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO):
DPO contact information: